Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Soon.

I will update this thing soon. Maybe this weekend. Between the over committed and over scheduled people in this house lots of things are going by the way side...that and my almost (one month from today!) 8 year old computer thief has taken over my PC. He has suggested that he get a laptop for his birthday--gee..why didn't I think of that...what else do you get an 8 year old? When I laughed at him he said OK, what about an Ipad (roll eyes and laughs at him again) an Ipod? Hmm...ask your grandparents for everything you want, much better odds than getting it from me since I have none of these things for myself. He then asked if he could sell all of this things to "raise" money to buy what he wants. I said what are you going to sell? He said I don't know, my shoes? Is there a hot market for used little boy shoes? Man, if that would work I am going to sell mine for a trip to Tahiti. Alone. One way.

Big garage sale Fri/Sat, going on week 3 of a killer cold/allergies/sinus infection...or whatever it is that is trying to kill me. My husband is "considering" letting me have antibiotics. Seriously, who made that man the drug nazi...you would think there is some perk to being married to a Dr...but no, no there is not. I called today and he said "I will pull your chart and get back to you". No "thank you for putting up with me, helping me through med school, birthing my three children, and generally keeping my life organized"...but I am so grateful I made the list of "he will get back to me". All the compassion, concern and bed side manner is reserved for patients and his wife gets nada. Cranky? Tired? Really needs some sleep? Yes, yes and yes.



No comments:

Post a Comment